Northeast Region NESPL & CT's Jammin 107.7 9/27/09

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
The station is pretty determined to have the show on Sunday regardless of the weather, so expect it to be wet for the beginning. If anyone has a canopy, feel free to bring it along to keep dry.
Thats kind of good to hear, been looking forward to this show for so long would **** to have it postponed. Of course I'd love a little more time to get my gear settled in, but it'll be a crazy morning with lots of excitement as I scramble to properly set up my new chit. Will be 1st time I wasn't prepared at least a day in advance argh. Maybe I'll suprise myself, or blow an amp up getting froggy :)

Looking forward to meeting Mark from SSA, I want a demo for sure. Thats lucky timing you being in town on the same day as this show.

-Bill

lol sweet thanks bro. I got one at the shop. Ill have to clean it out though. I think I left some chicken in it from last year....barf

my friend with a black mountneer is going up there, with the logo on the windshield,, so you know who built it,, i would of hoped in his truck for the ride,, but sence my spl show here is cancled ,, i can catch up on some things

Besides it should be clearing up by 10
depends on what channel you watch. The local weather was saying last night that it's gonna rain all day today. Either way, if they did do the show today they'd be losing thousands of $$$ cause all the car show clubs aren't going to show up in the rain. I know of around 40 cars that already said they won't be there if it happens today. So they really have no choice but to postpone it. Too bad too, cause I was looking forward to meeting Mark from SSA and hearing his demo truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.