Northeast Region NESPL & CT's Jammin 107.7 9/27/09

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Good, about time ACT got loud on the dash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
NICE SCORES AT REGIONALS......

TALKIN S.H.I.T. LOL, WERE JUST ENDING THE SEASON LIKE WE STARTED.... ON TOP

NICE SCORES AT REGIONALS......
TALKIN S.H.I.T. LOL, WERE JUST ENDING THE SEASON LIKE WE STARTED.... ON TOP
I thought all of you lost the first weekend out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I'll forgive you though, mostly cause you guys are the sh!t //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Anyone from act going to finals?

Team ACT will be turning it up for this show. No holding back at this one. I know Team XLA is gonna bring the pain as always. Battle of the SUV's VS Evil Clown Cars inc. lol. I can see it now between our teams we should sweep the comp as usual. I might even call out T.J. on this one.....nah I aint that loud yet but getting there.

I think Tj and dave k are the only ones competing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I know derric blew an amp and may be down, and I have nothing in my civic since I have been doing everything with the other car getting ready for finals. It will be good to see team act finally turn it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I am in town across the street as luck has it, so i'll have to stop down and check this out...

hope to see some forum people there.

i'll be the guy with the SSA hat on...

Thats strait. I text T.J. to see if you got a guy on your team to go up against me but he's unsure. I like it when you guys do that. If you guys dont have anyone then I just might have to call out your Captain. We should finish the season how we started it....talking mad **** to each other then in the end be friends. So how bout it T.J. you wanna see how loud the Evil Clown Car is? Heads up me VS you.. We can enteer a class that nobody's in....thats if your not scared lol. Oh yeah Team Act bringing the pain!!

I am in town across the street as luck has it, so i'll have to stop down and check this out...
hope to see some forum people there.

i'll be the guy with the SSA hat on...
That will be cool, make sure you stop by our booth and say hi. I'm assuming you won't have a vehicle to compete with since your coming from such a distance.

That will be cool, make sure you stop by our booth and say hi. I'm assuming you won't have a vehicle to compete with since your coming from such a distance.
I actaully drove here, so you guys can get a listen if you like. My setup wasn't built to compete with though, more for demo's. tuned around 30hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.