Need some STEAL-PROOF ADVISE!

shanerz21
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
IOWA
i jus got all my stuff jacked.. im thinkin bout gettin an alarm n then i want to make away so my trunk is alot harder to get up in.. i disabled the trunk release... my back seats dont come out either.. how can i cable down or someone hold my trunk down.....

just build in your trunk....? kenny's box sure as hell aint stealable LOL

use allen head screws, hex head screws, phillip screws and a couple t-lok bolts and there aint a **** way to get that sub out.

An ******* theif will probably just damage your equipment if they cant jack it.

But you could always put a king cobra in your trunk. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

when my old car was broke into, they broke the trunk lock off with a crowbar i assume, but i didnt replace it, i had the body shop shave it down and not put one there, i disabled the trunk release button and had it where only my alarm remote aux 2 channel could open the trunk

yes they will. at least the box would still be there though.drill a hole through the floor of your trunk and connect a strap or small bar to the inside of the trunk lid somewhere, and run it under the car with a padlock or some kind of mechanism that won't allow the trunk to open.

yes they will. at least the box would still be there though.drill a hole through the floor of your trunk and connect a strap or small bar to the inside of the trunk lid somewhere, and run it under the car with a padlock or some kind of mechanism that won't allow the trunk to open.
I think i will try this.. all these ideas are great.. yeah the little ****ers will be back and i dont want them to ruin my wangin days.. like you guys also said, if they cant get it they will jus damage you stufff so thas why i want my trunk impossible to open..

If somebody wants your junk, they're going to take it.

When I used to have a soft-top Jeep, I would leave the doors unlocked so nobody would slash my windows if they tried to steal something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.