Need Site Tech Support

Participant count
  • Participant list

djtech2k-temp

I need some support/help on the forums here. I have been a member here for years. I went to post something last week and could not remember my password. So I did the "forgot password" process. It never sent me an email of how to get/set my password. So I am unable to use my account. I used the "contact us" form and never received any response. So I had no choice but to register a new temp username and post here.

Can someone help me so I can use my regular account and get rid of this one?

I need some support/help on the forums here. I have been a member here for years. I went to post something last week and could not remember my password. So I did the "forgot password" process. It never sent me an email of how to get/set my password. So I am unable to use my account. I used the "contact us" form and never received any response. So I had no choice but to register a new temp username and post here.
Can someone help me so I can use my regular account and get rid of this one?
I've heard the former "owner" of this website bailed!

I have no idea what the backstory on that is.

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.