need an older experienced guy to help with a ? about a sub jl made fo another company

There was some of those in 10's for sale on here not too long ago, were they yours?
What do you need sensitivity no's for?
no the ones that were for sale were a newer patriot sub! they are three steps below these drivers. well thats if they still made these lol.

i was curious to see how efficient these drivers were is why i wanted to know the sensitivity or spl shall i say lol i use different terms sometimes sorry if that gave you the wrong impression

Dual 6? Why? Most amps aren't rated at 6 or 3 ohm loads. Not that they can't handle it, but it just seems like they're being different just for difference's sake.
so you would have to buy 3 of their subs if you want to run your amp at a 1ohm load //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ok so no one knows anything about these lol its ok i found out they are 500 rms driver they are 379.00 msrp which dont mean much lol i guess the average store sold them for 300 each....... and the optimum ported enclosure is .75! so overall they didnt tell me much lol but i did test them some more and i have to say wow, im very impressed. the output was very very good and the sound quality was pretty **** good aswell. i metered one in a toyota ext cab and it was absolutely one of the best subs ive tested overall. it metered a 128.6 with 300 rms and it was at 46 hz. on music it did well averaging 124.6- 126.3! overall it was a great investment grabbing three of these. should do very well in my 76 f100 custom, ill keep ya updated

More than likely JL didn't make them for Patriot, they were probably made at teh same build house that made JL, that being Credence Speakers. They used to make A LOT of the high end brands speakers, MTX and JL were really big ones they used to be the OEM for. Now however JL and MTX make their own subs, but before they did Credence made every single one of their subs.

More than likely JL didn't make them for Patriot, they were probably made at teh same build house that made JL, that being Credence Speakers. They used to make A LOT of the high end brands speakers, MTX and JL were really big ones they used to be the OEM for. Now however JL and MTX make their own subs, but before they did Credence made every single one of their subs.
yeah i have known about credance but as r/t said today the baskets and motors including vcs are built by jl and the cones were by patriot, but patriot payed enough to have there name slapped on them lol. it was an odd situation. i talked jd at r/t and he was super nice and awnsered any question i had.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.