Need 6th order bandpass built

Participant count
  • Participant list
where in the US? you can buy designs off of guys like @CSCStang but i cant really say much about his experience with 6th orders maybe he'll chime in. a 6th order bandpass will be huge though and i doubt it'll be possible to ship.

I text him and asked but he hasn't responded yet. I'm in PA. I can build it myself just need some guidance and pointers. I'm getting CSCSTANG to make me a regular ported box. It's going to be a little project.

I do enclosure designs aswell...youre welcome to email me if you like. I already have a design for a single 15" that did very well which depending on your vehicle I would likely adjust it slightly to work. It broke 150db at the dash, sealed, legal from 36hz to 55hz. Single Atomic APX with 1 Memphis mojo 4kw not loaded down. Played music amazingly and the woofer cant be seen from the outside or through the port. So people really have to guess what you have in there. Guarantee they wont think its a single 12.

My setup most people guessed 4 15s.

atomic_bandpass3.jpg

DSCN0558.jpg

synyster.audio.dustin@gmail.com

Hey Wagonized, where's my box and amp reducers? You haven't responded to my emails or messages in 2 weeks and it never showed up? Never got a shipment confirmation or any kind of tracking information. I'm staying to think you ripped me off for $335. You need to contact me ASAP before I file fraud charges! This isn't cool!

He's also know as "Synyster Audio" on Facebook.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.