my regards to teampsi

burro breath
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ok so i went to a swap meet and ended up buying a mb quart sub for 18$. i took the motor out of it since the coil was bad and decided to do a build. so i talked around on the forums here at ca.com and was told teampsi was a good person to talk to. well i contacted him and decided to go with an 18. so i bought the basket and cone and when it arrived the coil was to small. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so i sent it back.. he sent me a new one and it works. it is a dual 1 ohm coil the is 3.018. i just want to say thanks. teampsi has been an amazing business man and i will b doing business with him again in the future. i will put up pics later.

ummmmmm

you're saying he made a mistake on the coil, had you send it back and replaced it with one that works with your sub.

how does that make him an amazing businessman?

lol

I sent an email to him in 2004 and am still waiting for a reply.
***. you probably check your email everyday hoping he will talk to ya too..

haha.

anyway dave is a good guy, I would be willing to do business with him anytime. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

burro breath

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
burro breath
connecticut
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date