**** my life..............!!!!!!!!!

i think mines a ad244 the big case
That's a good thing man. You still have a lot of vehicles that are interchangeable. Contact dc for a list of vehicles it fits I'm sure you would be surprised with your options

what year is your blazer ? is it full size or the s10 blazer ? ?

if its a first gen. s10 blazer i could use some parts, if you want to part it out and make some money ?

i have an 88 s10 blazer.

what year is your blazer ? is it full size or the s10 blazer ? ?
if its a first gen. s10 blazer i could use some parts, if you want to part it out and make some money ?

i have an 88 s10 blazer.
its the s10, but i think its second gen tho. not like the one in your avatar

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I wouldn't think $1832 is out of your price range... I'd pick it up myself if it was closer. Little Beamer with 95k on it. Hells to the yeah!
no i mean if the S.O.B. messes up lol

no not bad at all, whats that the 3.1 or 3.4? in that? I had a 99 alero like that did a trunk wall with 2 12 l5's back in the day it got down.

no not bad at all, whats that the 3.1 or 3.4? in that? I had a 99 alero like that did a trunk wall with 2 12 l5's back in the day it got down.
its the 3.4l, ive heard they are pretty quick or something

Yeah the 3.4s were pretty quick in those cars. But they did have problems with Intake gaskets leakin and getting oil in the coolant. But still Not bad for $300. If buy any running car for $300.

Yeah the 3.4s were pretty quick in those cars. But they did have problems with Intake gaskets leakin and getting oil in the coolant. But still Not bad for $300. If buy any running car for $300.
yea he said the intake gasket maybe leaking but theres no coolant and oil mixed anywere. idk, he said if it turns out to be worse then expected then he will give me the 300 bak if i want

if thats it it shouldn't be that expensive.

i guess i didnt get screwed as bad as you i just had to buy new rocker arms.
he said there may be more then expected but still wouldnt be to expensive, he said it doesnt need to be driven in its condition and if i wanted the 300 bak he would give it back if i wanted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.