Murdermat

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you West! Looks very well made/high quality for sure.I wouldnt mind trying some out for some doors Im needing to do..I still have some 80 mill FattMatt left over,plenty .Nice stuff for sure..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I think it looks pretty good as well... might have to give it a shot.

It's good to see different options out there, we need variety. One thing the majority of sound deadeners have in common is they make your trunk

look like it's wrapped up in aluminum foil... Not saying that's unacceptable but design elements of most sound deadeners seem more practical for

the inside of doors panels, under carpeting etc, as opposed to where it is visible. Some people don't care, and I don't thing the design element

is "that big" a deal, but again it's good to see some other options out there.

It's good to see different options out there, we need variety. One thing the majority of sound deadeners have in common is they make your trunk

look like it's wrapped up in aluminum foil... Not saying that's unacceptable but design elements of most sound deadeners seem more practical for

the inside of doors panels, under carpeting etc, as opposed to where it is visible. Some people don't care, and I don't thing the design element

is "that big" a deal, but again it's good to see some other options out there.
I just sent the monies to him...

It looks pretty good to me, I'll write up how I feel about it.

I won some in the contest, i've never deadened my doors on the Jeep (allthough I probably should have) so this will be fun to try.
Congrats!

It costed me $161.41 he was nice enough to give me into pricing a day after the deadline.

My car wasn't cool enough to win lmao.

And I didn't submit pictures... It's alright I can submit an unbiased assessment of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I deadened the door around and behind the 6.5'' speakers but not the whole door yet. When the bass hits the doors rattle pretty bad, licence plate to. Hopefully this will fix it...

Congrats!It costed me $161.41 he was nice enough to give me into pricing a day after the deadline.

My car wasn't cool enough to win lmao.

And I didn't submit pictures... It's alright I can submit an unbiased assessment of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I deadened the door around and behind the 6.5'' speakers but not the whole door yet. When the bass hits the doors rattle pretty bad, licence plate to. Hopefully this will fix it...
Yeah my rear deck and roof are embarrassing, lol. The sheet metal is vibrating against the bracing/supports the run alongside it on the roof. The rear deck is just a bunch of vibrating plastic. I plan on deadening both of them in the future, but the first thing I'm going to do is put foam in between the offending pieces of my vehicle. I have a feeling that will do more to quiet the rattling. ...deadening will probably do more to increase db's from lost acoustical energy. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

edit: I noticed a difference in bass response from my doors and trunk (and a bit less rattle from the trunk lid, as well) after using AT deadener on both of them.

I'll give a review of the material, but bias will be zero ***** given.

I would not report to the peeps on ca.com anything but the truth. I plan to clean all surfaces that the material applied with acetone, which insures surface adheration and a real scientific method based review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

West

Banned
West
Oliver Springs, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied