mtxfan4life scammed me

Another thing that ***** is when i shipped that sub i had to pay like 120 cause i didnt have the materials so i paid a **** load to ship lol
What the fvck? Mtx needs to refund you for that bullshet. I don't know how you're staying so calm through all of this.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

In sorry dude, this is so typical of a scammer. I'm sorry. He's a ****. I wish he wasent aloud on the forums.
He needs to be banned from this forum

What the fvck? Mtx needs to refund you for that bullshet. I don't know how you're staying so calm through all of this. 

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

He needs to be banned from this forum
yeah glad i got something back though, imagine how i felt when i had no sub, no hundred and lost the shipping price lol....

yeah glad i got something back though, imagine how i felt when i had no sub, no hundred and lost the shipping price lol....
Yeah, you're a lot better off now than when the deal first went south. I just can't fvcking stand scammers. This whole thing made me angry as hell, and I'm not even the victim.. Hopefully he'll make everything right though

I say if he's not paying for what he messed up MTXFAG needs banned immediately!IP ban also @mtxfan4life ; Man up and make Goony's stuff what it was before you
and your imaginary friend tried to rip him off.Not that hard to set it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
After catching up with the thread from where I first left off on page 10 or so I'm glad those pics helped. I hate freaking scammers. This is an expensive hobby and its fucked up when someone just comes along and trys to come scam you out of something you worked hard to get. this guy deserves to be banned

@mtxfan4life ; You need to make this right. You got caught, your a scammer. Now man up with what ever is left of your integrity and make this right. Cause I know starting today I am gonna start posting this thread on EVERY forum I can. I would hope the moderators would be glad to release your ip address to get you banned from every other forum as well. You should not be allowed to buy,sell, or trade on any car audio forum ever again.

Ummmmm I don't smell any banning going on.....
2vm7qmv.gif

AGAIN! ^^^^^^^

Why is he still here?

AGAIN! ^^^^^^^Why is he still here?
I don't know but I am sharing this thread all over the place. I hope karma reams this douchebag.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------

AGAIN! ^^^^^^^Why is he still here?
I don't know but I am sharing this thread all over the place. I hope karma reams this douchebag.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies