mrmakinmoves = scammer

Bro... why you still here? Posting lame comebacks only makes you look like a *****. Dont post in this thread unless its to say that jesse's cash is in the mail or its arrived in his mailbox.

Bro... why you still here? Posting lame comebacks only makes you look like a *****. Dont post in this thread unless its to say that jesse's cash is in the mail or its arrived in his mailbox.
dude....u got ur money um so y are u still here

When I get my money and my item I will leave this thread also, untill then ill keep up with it... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dude....u got ur money um so y are u still here
I still hope you get raped and die of AIDS, you still seem to not see anything wrong here, you and people like you are the problem with modern society. Ignominious waste of time and space and oxygen, **** my crotch-rot covered hairy balls.

I still hope you get raped and die of AIDS, you still seem to not see anything wrong here, you and people like you are the problem with modern society. Ignominious waste of time and space and oxygen, **** my crotch-rot covered hairy balls.[/QUOTE]
yep thats pretty gay

I still hope you get raped and die of AIDS, you still seem to not see anything wrong here, you and people like you are the problem with modern society. Ignominious waste of time and space and oxygen, **** my crotch-rot covered hairy balls.[/QUOTE]
yep thats pretty gay
Whats gay is stealing peoples money and then thinking you have ANY room to talk. If anyone here wanted to use you as a *** dumpster I would look the other way and think nothing less of them, in fact I might even go for the mid thrust high five photo op

Also I dont think Jesse has his cash yet. I think he would tell us -_-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

revrider1

5,000+ posts
Hmmm...
revrider1
Down South~3rd Coast~TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied