mrmakinmoves = scammer

Wtf u people have the receipts to show that the money is not in my possession so back the f*ck off and if this isnt your business gtfo this thread
...you people...YOU PEOPLE??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I think you...are what some would call...."you people" scamming ***k. Its an online community, and for the honest people on the forum, that means we are all neighbors. and that makes you the a** who doesnt cut their yard, has 10 broken down cars on bricks in the yard, with a dog whos never on a leash. aka nobodies got your back homie.

...you people...YOU PEOPLE??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I think you...are what some would call...."you people" scamming ***k. Its an online community, and for the honest people on the forum, that means we are all neighbors. and that makes you the a** who doesnt cut their yard, has 10 broken down cars on bricks in the yard, with a dog whos never on a leash. aka nobodies got your back homie.
this.

Why I love car audio.

I shouldnt have had to go through all this to get a square deal or take it back for that matter but In all fairness rev should have been first. Hes been dealing with this long before I cut a deal. Myself and the other guy shouldnt have had to call your shirt to get things moving.

Also let this thread be a warning anyone else who thinks they can get away with it.

This **** is a compulsive ****ing liar.....**** this pisses me off. How the **** did u take a picture of something that should be in the mail you ****ing D*** head!!!??
The picture is of the receipt, not the money order itself. He could write anything he wanted to on the receipt but that doesn't mean anything.

Wtf u people have the receipts to show that the money is not in my possession so back the f*ck off and if this isnt your business gtfo this thread
stfu, thief.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

revrider1

5,000+ posts
Hmmm...
revrider1
Down South~3rd Coast~TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies