motors

so is ur avatar and ur mother .........but i still hit both of them:D
Nice comeback.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

How do you have 3000+ posts and not know this and still ask stupid vague questions?
Because post count = directly related to knowledge. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Why didn't you ask that in the first place?
You can change them to an extent with the softparts. In fact with different softparts it certainly will change.

How do you have 3000+ posts and not know this and still ask stupid vague questions?
i post a little here, a little there

cause u didn't volunteer to tell me alotta things?

i post a little here, a little there
cause u didn't volunteer to tell me alotta things?
What can you do with a subwoofer motor is a f'ing retarded question which leaves little to no answer at all. You get an answer and you ***** about it

Asking if it changes TS parameters when you change softparts is however an answerable question.

What can you do with a subwoofer motor is a f'ing retarded question which leaves little to no answer at all. You get an answer and you ***** about it
Asking if it changes TS parameters when you change softparts is however an answerable question.
but what u overlooked is that i posted the question in the 'subwoofer' section. therefore , i shoulda got subwoofer related answers.

i expected the answers i got if i would put in the lounge

What does it matter where you posted it. You asked what else you can do with a subwoofer motor BESIDES reconing it to a different size. They answered you.

If you aren't reconing it...there is nothing subwoofer related that you can do with it.

The other answer should have been obvious. Which is "Recone it to the same size."

Most aspect of a speaker motor cannot be changed. But when doing a recone, you could alter its performance somewhat by changing the coil that is dropped into it. And yes of course, changing soft parts will later suspension compliance etc which would definitely affect t/s specs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.