motors

adio
5,000+ posts

THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!
what can you do with them besides get them reconed into different sized subs?

but since u all are transsexual jerry springer hores, can you change the TS parameters via the motors? or does that depend on the soft parts?

Use them to find screws you drop in the grass (I can't count how many times I've done that).
WOW...I wish I had thought of that a long time ago.

You are my hero. I am going to rig an old beat motor to a stick as my metal in grass finder now.

Wire coat hangers work really well if you don't want to use a stick.

I was installing a window AC unit in my room and I dropped a mounting screw out of the window. There were thick bushes and I was way too lazy to go outside to look for it so I used an old polk 4x6 I had sitting around. I attached it to a coat hanger and dropped that ***** until I got the screw back. Fun stuff.

great answers

fukkers
What else do you expect to do with them besides recone them to either what they were or to different sizes. Give me a break. He gave you a legit idea of using it as a screw picker upper.

Do you think you can make a childs stuffed animal out of it? Or maybe a water hose?

It's a subwoofer motor...You can make a subwoofer out of it.

You can use it to give yourself or others a headache. You can throw it at metal objects and see if it sticks. You can use it as a paper clip holder.

Wait, I have one you may enjoy: You can use it to flex your e-dick by taking a ton of pictures of it and posting it on the internet!

Seriously, I agree with CJW all day; what type of answers did you expect? It's a ****ing sub motor!

so is ur avatar and ur mother .........but i still hit both of them:D
Touche.

But the fact that you're hitting a 50+ year old woman makes you a grave robber.

But seriously, why bump such a USELESS thread.. what ELSE could you possibly use a motor for?

A magnet or to build a subwoofer with.. easy as that.

Now kill yourself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

what can you do with them besides get them reconed into different sized subs?

but since u all are transsexual jerry springer hores, can you change the TS parameters via the motors? or does that depend on the soft parts?
Why didn't you ask that in the first place?

You can change them to an extent with the softparts. In fact with different softparts it certainly will change.

How do you have 3000+ posts and not know this and still ask stupid vague questions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.