motorcycles

Anyone know websites that has used bike for sale. other than ebay, craigslist, cycletrader and want ad digest?
depends........what kind are you looking for?

i belong to a couple suzuki hayabusa forums, and believe me, you will want to buy from them because the owners all care about each other and their bikes, and they sell cheaper and you can find anything from a stocker, to turbo'ed like mine.

You can find all makes of suzuki's on there most times.......

psychobike.com

suzukihayabusa.org

hayabusa.org

hope it helps if this is what you want

Depends on the kind of bike you're after.

i belong to a couple suzuki hayabusa forums, and believe me, you will want to buy from them because the owners all care about each other and their bikes,
Agreed. I've been looking at late '60s/'70s BMWs and British twins, and other than CL and Ebay I've been looking at places like ADVrider.com that has a good vintage crowd, and IBMWR.org...

More in the sportsbike line. Gsxr600, 750. Yzfr6. Cbr 6, 600rr. zx6 zx 7. This will be my first bike at 37 yrs old. So the 'BUSA is out of the question!!!!!!

Fireblades.org seems to have a lot of talk about ones like that...

At least around here, Craigslist is flooded with CBR600s/Ninjas/R6s/GSXRs. Definitely a lot of them out there...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TIGERFOR2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
TIGERFOR2
ALBANY,NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date