mods help

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you said you had to re-route the package because I was trying to scam you. Now that I put your PM up here showing everyone you lied earlier in this thread about that, now your say you're not going to ship an amp if theirs a case open. Dude, you all out lie man. What else besides that amp do you keep behind closed doors. Come man, you wanna try and tell the world that I'm a scammer, I'm the Owner of B.E.E.T.E.M. Car Audio and Accessories, I'm an authorized dealer for Memphis, Massive, Rockford, DB Drive, American Bass, RE, Kicker, etc. etc., and I'm a scammer, come on man, provide one piece of proof you shipped anything, Anyway, I wouldn't of bought a burnt up amp that you sent to DB-r to get fixed, that's not what your thread said at all. Hell for $50 more dollars I could buy the A72000, I was just interested in your amp because it's not available anymore.

i had it routed back. amp is sitting here in the packaging it was sent the day after payment. if you think we can settle this diplimaticly i dont care about the money or that amp i want to know what your problem is/was. i actually have a rep to keep up. (unlike you it seems) where i do not under any circumstance. ship any other day that the buyer provides. especially amps unless it an emergency you have my number if you are a man call me so we can sort this out. ive asked you before the thread was opened to but you took it a step too far. thanks- Antonio.

First you said you had to re-route the package because I was trying to scam you. Now that I put your PM up here showing everyone you lied earlier in this thread about that, now your say you're not going to ship an amp if theirs a case open. Dude, you all out lie man. What else besides that amp do you keep behind closed doors. Come man, you wanna try and tell the world that I'm a scammer, I'm the Owner of B.E.E.T.E.M. Car Audio and Accessories, I'm an authorized dealer for Memphis, Massive, Rockford, DB Drive, American Bass, RE, Kicker, etc. etc., and I'm a scammer, come on man, provide one piece of proof you shipped anything, Anyway, I wouldn't of bought a burnt up amp that you sent to DB-r to get fixed, that's not what your thread said at all. Hell for $50 more dollars I could buy the A72000, I was just interested in your amp because it's not available anymore.
i do not lie.

never hid anyting from the situation. i told you i kept the fact my old amp blew behind closed doors not this one because you asked about the kenon in the first place. stop lying out of your *** i have plenty of others that have wanted this anyway. i should have never sold it to you. im glad that you showed your true colors before it got there "non working" .

You have got to be kidding me, that's it, you have a rep, but not me, I'm a public figure, with my business on my profile, and I'm not worried about my rep, I buy on this forum, and I'm not worried about my rep. Why else would I even get involved with this childish *** thread you started if I wasn't worried about my rep, if you have the box sitting right there on your table all packaged up, that was re-routed to you, there should be what is called the $220 tracking number on it.

Look Man, because now I feel as if I'm badgering you, and that's not how I get down. you're really starting to look bad. You started this, you all out said to the entire forum that I'm a scammer, said CENTERGOD79 should be banned from the forum because I'm a scammer. When you started talking about having a different amp than the one you originally bought, and that's the one you had repaired, not the kenen one, as the buyer, I got scared, not because of the $220, because I get amps shipped into my store everyday, and a lot of them don't get tested right away, and I could have a customer walk in, and see your amp, and like it, the day I get it, and buy it. Now what happens when they buy it, take it home and come back and say, this amp started smoking, wont play, goes in to protect, are they going to say call CATMAN and see whats up, NO, they're going to come to my store that has an excellent rep, and look at me. So therefore I have to be picky over my purchases when I buy used amps online, I only buy used amps for the people who don't have new amp money. as for GAMEOVERCCA, that situation upset me, because I really wanted his amp, and still do, but I let my pride get in the way of that one, and sinse I felt he was being rude to me I told him to keep his amp, and I still regret that one, because I wanted that brutus. Anyway, I gotta look out for my best interest, and I didn't know what I had coming from you, and I have yet to feel like I've gotten any truth out of you, so I stopped the transaction while I still could, not because I'm worried about losing the $220, because I'm worried about how I'm going to look if I sell that amp to someone and it's not 100%

You must've went through one hell of a shipping service to have a package rerouted and get it back the same exact day. I'm definitely calling BS on that unless a tracking number is provided. Lol at you @catman if you started this thread without even shipping the package yet.

Lol @ the dumbazzes who called for this dude to get banned without even hearing both sides of the story.

You must've went through one hell of a shipping service to have a package rerouted and get it back the same exact day. I'm definitely calling BS on that unless a tracking number is provided. Lol at you @catman if you started this thread without even shipping the package yet.
Lol @ the dumbazzes who called for this dude to get banned without even hearing both sides of the story.
package was shipped read first post. i got it back because it had jsut departed but long story short

im a liar centergod god scammed not me im ignorant for trying to scam him.

You would still have a tracking number
no i wouldnt because i never shipped it right? hence the scam.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

So the UPS truck busted a quick U-turn to bring you your package back
actually no i just picked it up at the store on the way home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA