mod please delete this post

What the fvck does this have to do with car audio?

Oh nevermind. Fvcking '07's.

ban.gif

didnt say anybody would. just sharing my world experiences with you. i mean, this IS "General DISCUSSION"
it for general car audio discussion asshat. the lounge is for off topic dribble.

we don't give a fuck

if you even have a wife, she is most likely fucking someone else

you loose if you work 7 days a week at burger king

stick your dick in the deep fryer now

then die

slowly

horribly

and now

good day assclown

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

why are u forum kiddies so beligerant? your all really uptight, dont care about anything except car audio? all u do is talk **** about threads like this, talk **** to people who need help (when they ask 'noob' question) and just talk **** period. lighten up.

Oh she really left last night? hahaha congrats many married men wish they were in the same position as you!
now thats the kind of response i was looking for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

why are u forum kiddies so beligerant? your all really uptight, dont care about anything except car audio? all u do is talk **** about threads like this, talk **** to people who need help (when they ask 'noob' question) and just talk **** period. lighten up.
we have an off topic section, this section is for audio, and we dont need it filled with this crap.

and no one really cares.

peace out.

its a car audio forum....you wanna vent your "world experiences" go on dr. phil

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.