Mmats Juggernaut - Completely Custom 15" - DD/AQ basket, CF cap, 8ga leads, more!

Well David, at least you admit to stealing parts from RE !! Everyone knows that RE has always used stitched tinsel leads and they have never ever had tinsel lead slap issues. As a matter of fact, Dave stole so many RE parts that after he left they had to change the baskets, spiders, cones and voice coil to cheaper stuff from Lynn in China because David stole so many parts when he left RE. David even had to leave Vegas because of stealing parts from RE. (but then again he left Vegas about 3 or 4 years after leaving RE or really RE leaving him so maybe he was stealing DC parts, or was it IA parts??? Hmmmmm ??? ...... LOL
Yes because RE is the only company to ever use stitched leads. If your going to accuse him of stealing parts atleast make it from a good company, not a sell out company who went to cheaper **** because they lost touch with quality. If your going to make idiotic accusations i believe you should tell us who you are, where you are from, what ******** company you work for and what gives you the right to bash him when you dont even have a reputation worth shitting on. STFU and GTFO you ignorant feggot.

Yes because RE is the only company to ever use stitched leads. If your going to accuse him of stealing parts atleast make it from a good company, not a sell out company who went to cheaper **** because they lost touch with quality. If your going to make idiotic accusations i believe you should tell us who you are, where you are from, what ******** company you work for and what gives you the right to bash him when you dont even have a reputation worth shitting on. STFU and GTFO you ignorant feggot.
Ummmm ?? I was being facetious.... RE has never used stitched Tinsel Leads. David is using different spiders all together than what RE has used or is using. I added the DC and IA because David has helped them (Rusty and Nick) out in the past and since they are all using more similar parts than what RE is currently using, I stated that maybe David stole from them being ironic. So, sorry you were offended by not understanding what was going on in my post. David has poked fun at me in the past so I get to give it back now and again to him.

He does great work and can build quality products but, he is an incurable kleptomaniac and this is why RE left him (and not because Daniel Kim is THE "MASTER" of everything that is sound and ran US Amps so hard into the ground that he has to use the little credibility that RE has left to try and hock his wonderful 30 second before self destruction amplifiers go out or JR can't move their wonderment. Ohh wait, not even JR could sale their greatness so he got fired and he can shuck HSL crap but couldn't give away their awesomeness anymore).

lulz. forget to take your anti psychotics today?

WOW!

Who are you again? Sorry I get names and SN's mixed up sometimes, but you seem to know plenty, and are definitely making me giggle. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Dave you are my hero. I want a 10" juggernaut!

why are you getting hated on all of the sudden, or this all jokes? Even if you did take the parts from RE, YOUR STILL MAKING THE SUBS. Parts are parts, its what you do with them and how you use them.

I have run into haters from every direction from the very moment that RE split up.

I have heard so many stories (most originating from Las Vegas) about all of these things that I have done, stolen, robbed, sold, etc... that I can't even keep track of them now.

The best one was that I had to flee town because I was stealing cars, chopping them in my shop, then selling them to people. Seriously? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Some "people" are evidentally becomeing more and more scared of where our company is going nowadays. I think that some of the other "people" are beginning to see their revenues falling as ours grow! PSI is doing things that other cannot, for fair prices, and with customer service that is unmatched. I think we're starting to be a thorn in other people's side, so now the retaliation grows.

Thats what usually happens...

I post a thread with a picture of a speaker, then some random, made-up person shows up to talk about me being a devil spawn to keep me down.

Doesn't seem to be working though does it!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Very true, its the world we live in unfortunately. Cool sub though. nice job.

I've done alot of juggs since we used to be a mmats dealer, and I honestly never liked the way they sounded, there very SPL oriented, but they did pound.

Is it possible to turn these into a more daily sub, like the dreadnaut? I think I can get some of these motors.

I've done alot of juggs since we used to be a mmats dealer, and I honestly never liked the way they sounded, there very SPL oriented, but they did pound.
Is it possible to turn these into a more daily sub, like the dreadnaut? I think I can get some of these motors.
I agree that the stock juggs were garbage for daily use.. no linearity to the stroke, at all.. and the only thing I would have changed about this build is the coil.. Given the nature of the beast I probably would have used a copper coil, with a lot more winding height.. but that is just me..

Looks awsome otherwise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.