Might be selling my rf t2000 amp...feeler thread

Participant count
  • Participant list

slammedincouch
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Buffalo, NY
like title says just putting this out there as a feeler..hoping this is the correct place int he forum to do so

may be selling the amp that i was going to use in my coming setup but had a change of plans...wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing it for $455 shipped with priority mail or 435 regular 6 day

have only the amp no box or birth sheet. amp has a few dings on it but works great will post pictures if there is interest

Feelers are not allowed!!! lol...And being that you are new to the forum, it may be difficult to move something in that price range...I really dont know what that should go for...I see the t1000.1's go for anywhere from 160-220$ if that helps...judging by that, id say your in the general ballpark...but at the same time, better amps can be had for that price in the classifieds from time to time

ah alright thanks man i'll stop the thread considering feelers aren't allowed should probably start reading the stickies more carefully
i was just joking...i dont know if thats even enforced...that might only be for posting in the sale section

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.