SOLD Memphis

I'm not your bro. My job deals with communication entirely and I do quite a good job at it. I'm not on here to meet people. I believe that I posted this in the car audio classifieds section so I like to remain on topic. I'm sorry your not able to because your horrible attitude and worry for other people. You being ridden with insecurities is not my problem. The amp is sold too and to a person that I talk to with no problem.
====MEMPHIS MOJO 15 is now $275====
hahaha yeah when i agree to buy something and the seller disappears thats some insecurity. I would pm you and tell you privately what a bad seller i think you are but you ignore pm's from what I remember. This was all from when he was selling the amp for 150 local, I offered 180 shipped and he agreed. Yeah it was a good deal, he didnt know the value of the amp and when he realized it was worth more he pulled out. All you had to say was sorry im keeping it.

hahaha yeah when i agree to buy something and the seller disappears thats some insecurity. I would pm you and tell you privately what a bad seller i think you are but you ignore pm's from what I remember. This was all from when he was selling the amp for 150 local, I offered 180 shipped and he agreed. Yeah it was a good deal, he didnt know the value of the amp and when he realized it was worth more he pulled out. All you had to say was sorry im keeping it.

i did. and you must have not read that. I'm sorry you have insecurities I hope one day you'll overcome that until than i'm sure your family still thinks your an *******.

I sold the amp get over it. You gave me attitude. Seller reserves all rights. I sold it. Tough luck, move on. Thanks. Now like i've said 3 previous times before this, stop filling your useless rant in my thread.

and yeah i'm not sure how much shipping would cost on the mojo do you have any idea Twisted?

ups charge 25 to 30 dollars.If you are going to ship it i would remove the basket from the magnet because ups are careless.They dropped the subwoofers and cracked my baskets.

i just wanted to **** on your thread because you seem like a real ******* to me

really i'm not. i came on this forum for one purpose. i'm not here to mingle and meet people that's what the real world is for. i dont want to make friends on here and i'm sorry if you think that's an ******* move of me. You though my friend are the real *******. Before you judge the life I lead make sure your hands are clean.

Now stay off this thread forever and go outside and make some real friends. thanks.

can everyone please read whats been written and tell me whos the a*hole?

i can post all my pm's regarding the sale but youll just find some other weasel excuse.

and my family loves me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

can everyone please read whats been written and tell me whos the a*hole?i can post all my pm's regarding the sale but youll just find some other weasel excuse.

and my family loves me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ok well i'm telling everyone if you can remain civil to me i will remain civil to you.

Stop saying i'm a douche that's making you seem childish. I keep repeating myself to both of you saying that you are not worth my time but yet you seem to love involving yourself in my life. I'm going to ask for the 4th time please leave me the hell alone. I dont want to be your friend now or ever. Get off the computer and find a woman and get a life while your at it.

======

as for trades as always i'm open to offers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

can everyone please read whats been written and tell me whos the a*hole?i can post all my pm's regarding the sale but youll just find some other weasel excuse.

I have no weasel excuses nor do I owe you an excuse. I cancelled the sale and sold it someone else who offered more. Now your getting back in spite.

THERE WAS NO SALE BETWEEN US

thank you very much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.