MazzaSEC 04 Explorer 3 15"s build log!

So what ya did....150.0?
My 2 15"s off the D9 metered the EXACT same as my 3 15"s and my 4 12"s also did the EXACT same score. All 147.7 30 seconds average on music

I think my Explorer just has a fall off point where it doesnt wanna get any louder. It flexes to HELL everything looks like its about to fall off Mike Hadden told me I should see a good gain if a sound deaden everything

Right now I just kept the aeros stock length of 17" its gotta be tuned to like 27-28hz cause its absolutley CRUSHES the lows better then any other setup.

I dunno what it is but no matter what I try it just doesnt wanna get any louder. I really think its all the flex cause its insane.

My 2 15"s off the D9 metered the EXACT same as my 3 15"s and my 4 12"s also did the EXACT same score. All 147.7 30 seconds average on music
I think my Explorer just has a fall off point where it doesnt wanna get any louder. It flexes to HELL everything looks like its about to fall off Mike Hadden told me I should see a good gain if a sound deaden everything

Right now I just kept the aeros stock length of 17" its gotta be tuned to like 27-28hz cause its absolutley CRUSHES the lows better then any other setup.

I dunno what it is but no matter what I try it just doesnt wanna get any louder. I really think its all the flex cause its insane.
Yeh i just took my headliner down and put up some damp pro on roof and braces....it helped me a lot with lows with windows down.

Im bout to do 2 15s for just crushing lows as well:D....dont care about metering no more:rolleyes:

Yeh i just took my headliner down and put up some damp pro on roof and braces....it helped me a lot with lows with windows down.
Im bout to do 2 15s for just crushing lows as well:D....dont care about metering no more:rolleyes:
This setup crushes the lows ALOT. I am talking probably around 144-145 @ 25hz

I just need the deadener to bring up my score. I just wanna be able to bassrace the 149.9 class

Looks good, but you need more highs!

I just got 2 Nightshade 15s.... Put one in my van on a Clarion DPX11500, a box that a friend is letting me borrow. No idea on the specs, but it isnt that great in this box.

Looks pretty sick.

What you got the amp running at?

I never get any rear hatch flex no more.....but i never lost my numbers....maybe its the way i face my boxes now

Looks good, but you need more highs!
I just got 2 Nightshade 15s.... Put one in my van on a Clarion DPX11500, a box that a friend is letting me borrow. No idea on the specs, but it isnt that great in this box.
Need to get a nice box for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Need to get a nice box for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Most definately. I got a loud 2 15 box sitting in my van, but need to recone my other before I put the pair in. Port is so tiny that the wind in it wont even hold up a towel, just blows it out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mazzasec

5,000+ posts
Banned
mazzasec
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date