Central Region Maxxsonics 3X dB Drag Event

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
why did the cops come? they were not there when i was there.
I saw them there 4 or 5 different times on Saturday...not Sunday though.

sick vidz that i filmed lol. mikes car is sweet the vid shows the air it moves
Yeah I like how your goofy ass screams at the end of Corey's run. I wish we would have gotten a vid of Hughe's beating the piss out of his Yukon.

The meters ghey anyway... any more vids of demos?
Na...my memory card doesn't hold too many. I didn't even get any of Audioqueboy, BigJoker, Sleepyjr, DDbump.

I think Joker did a 153.x in USACi, Sleepy did a 152.x in Usaci, I did a 149.5 in Usaci, DDbump was too much of a woman to enter anything, Mlstrass did a 152.x sealed up I think. Audioqueboy did a 148.x sealed up. I know I'm missing a few other scores. I think Moneybags did a 145 or 146 yesterday, is that right James?

Got a demo of sleepy's setup at the show. ****!!!! We went on a short ride cuz i guess they didnt want demos happening right outside the office, and ****. Didnt know a box tuned to 38Hz could drop so low. Gotta love HDCs. I deidnt compete, i just rode out today and watched. There were some great bass race runs, lots of fun to watch.

I saw them there 4 or 5 different times on Saturday...not Sunday though.

Yeah I like how your goofy ass screams at the end of Corey's run. I wish we would have gotten a vid of Hughe's beating the piss out of his Yukon.
ya they were there for the cars demoing outside i guess there was complaints, and mike blew an 18 today

the show was ok.

didn't like the judge. let other people rerun but when i ask he said no.

there wasn't any trophies or medals for USACI. what was the point of USACI then??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Team Maxxsonics

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Team Maxxsonics
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date