SOLD Massive Audio p1000.1, $150 shipped.

sue bee
10+ year member

rock smoker
That's right. It's a fire sale. You won't find it for cheaper. Just get this off my hands. Will send pix via phone to interested buyers.

1000 watts rms @ 1 ohm

Mint condition, not a scratch on it. 10/10 outside, 10/10 inside. I'm the original owner, but I threw away the original wooden case.

Why would I do that when these are my potential customers? I think you need to reassess your advice-giving criteria. None needed here. But thanks.
hey what are the dementions, and if you could swing 115 shipped ill take it
Dimensions ftl lol. Bump, may have the money to purchase, don't hold your breath gotta pay my delinquent phone bill first and see what I have left.

what a fucking joke..not the dude trying to sell his amp or anything,but all the ********. its so pathetic. there shouldnt be 3 pages of ******** talk. a 150 dollar amp for sale.pm him and send money.simple.

holy fuck

what a fucking joke..not the dude trying to sell his amp or anything,but all the ********. its so pathetic. there shouldnt be 3 pages of ******** talk. a 150 dollar amp for sale.pm him and send money.simple.holy fuck
It's really funny man. People get so butthurt when I talk to them frankly because I've lost patience. These people ask you questions about your **** when they have no intent to buy it. A-****ing-mazing.

90% of the people that PMed me asked me for questions that would get answered by the first link on a Google search. The other 10% told me they want the amp and are going to get paid ______, and when they do, they're buying this amp!

So, I'm giving it to eBay. At least the people there have morals.

Here is another good one:

Originally Posted by sue bee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thixx

How old is this amp?

Try Google.

You'd sell better if you weren't a dick...haha I debated on even trying based on your posts. Shouldn't have wasted my time huh.

Shouldn't have wasted our time, Thixx. I'd sell better if there weren't so many tire-kickers out there, you know?

Here is how I buy something: Do my research on it, then pay for it.

You should try it sometime.

Glad your mature enough to handle problems in PM....

Please explain how to google when you purchased that exact amp. I dont care how old Massive Audio is...I wanted to know how old your amp is. If I wasn't serious, I wouldn't be bothering with your ********. But unfortunately I have to go through it in order to find out whether your amp is better than the other ones I'm looking at.

Now check your PM's because my dumbass is still interested in your amp.

Edit: Matter of fact, forget it. I don't want your amp bad enough to deal with you. GLWS

Glad your mature enough to handle problems in PM....
Please explain how to google when you purchased that exact amp. I dont care how old Massive Audio is...I wanted to know how old your amp is. If I wasn't serious, I wouldn't be bothering with your ********. But unfortunately I have to go through it in order to find out whether your amp is better than the other ones I'm looking at.

Now check your PM's because my dumbass is still interested in your amp.

Edit: Matter of fact, forget it. I don't want your amp bad enough to deal with you. GLWS
You never asked me when I purchased the amp. You asked me how old it was.

Here is an actual PM I got today:

Hey bro im from Fresno California im very very intrested in this amp, and wonder if your willing to hold it till the 15th of november thats when I get my check. I can't recieve any picture messages on my phone but if you can send them to my email later then that will be nice. I also can give you my phone number if you are willing to do this deal. If not I understand very much why not.

Are these people real?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.