Southeast Region Macco in 122 SW and 117 Court in Miami

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

chinny
5,000+ posts

Banned
Miami Dade
Whats so bad about these guys... has any one seen their work, they quoted me around $289.99 to repaint my whole Neon salsa red and the same to paint it black and $50 per door jamb, if any one here has had any experience with them please post!

BTW, theirs a post going on about them some were else on these forums but i want to know if any one has had experience with these guys down here in florida, i might drive down to see some of their work tommorow.

Im assuming your going with their lowest grade paint job for that cheap.... I might stray away from that unless your looking for a very temporary touchup. Even with that that seems way too cheap. My station wagon was quoted about $500 to be painted with their lowest quality paint.

missed this thread but most maccos will do it that cheap in south FL. its only like a 2 year warranty cause they only do 1-2 coats of paint. not even a clearcoat. that also doesnt include any preprep. Autopaint USA does the same thing but for $500 you get prep paint and topcoat.

yeah maaco around here in NC sprayed my boys civic like different times....and we went to DA it to shave the doors and there was 6 different color paints underneath...so if their work is to that calibar i'd stay away.....

from what i'm told their quality of work is pretty sad and i'm not talking about your location but the whole company period!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date