Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

Really nice guy. Completely helped me out with my speaker decision for my application and I couldn't be happier.

Shipping was prompt and hes a super helpful and honest guy.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

What can I say about this man? Not a word in the book to describe how great his transactions are.

Great service, rapid shipment, best of all works with you on any budget to get the best possible equipment.

Communication was beyond what most local dealers even can dream of.

Take a chance on Lyttleviet you will not go wrong!!!!!

Wil gaurantee to do business with again in the future.

What can I say about this man? Not a word in the book to describe how great his transactions are.
Great service, rapid shipment, best of all works with you on any budget to get the best possible equipment.

Communication was beyond what most local dealers even can dream of.

Take a chance on Lyttleviet you will not go wrong!!!!!

Wil gaurantee to do business with again in the future.
Thanks man. Keep me posted on those brakes!

lyttleviet A ++++++ Sellervery helpful, very fast, overall very very good seller. dont hesitate to do business with him : )
Thanks man! I assume that USPS got everything to the island safe and sound?

My amp got here in great shape. I spent $1k with this guy and everything went well. Now I have enough packing peanuts to last the rest of my life //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Seriously, good guy here. Buy from him.

now i normally just give the standard, good seller, fast shipping crap but this guy truely does go above and beyond. aside from a great deal on my new sub, this guy spoke to me regularly through the whole process, let me know of every step or change, and help me sort out a problem with another transaction that didn't even have to do with him!!! folks this guy is super solid, i wish every online transaction i did was this easy. DO NOT!!! hesitate to do business here!!! above average experience all the way...

thanks again man viet, i am extremely happy with everything!

Nevermind, it's working now. I like the old one better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

6spdcoupe is just trying to save the company he works for
Saving more than just one company... some pathetic people in this world, unfortunately. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lyttleviet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lyttleviet
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies