SOLD Lots of SHOK wire/fuse stuff/ etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
1/0 gauge spool reference series CCA

Shok Industries set out to accomplish one simple task when they produced their Reference CCA cable. The goal was to make the market's most flexible and easiest-to-use CCA cable. Without a doubt, this has been accomplished. The cable comes in a 50' spool and is rated for 260A. The new Reference CCA cable is a large upgrade over the previous Shok 4707 CCA cable. Besides a more flexible jacket, the new cable has been upgraded to a higher strand count.

Strand Count: 5250 strands

Wire Type: CCA

Rating: 260A

asking 110.00 shipped sent as a gift.

Going with different wire.

Also have a 33' Roll of the 4 gauge

Shok Industries set out to accomplish one simple task when they produced their Reference CCA cable. The goal was to make the market's most flexible and easiest-to-use CCA cable. Without a doubt, this has been accomplished. The cable comes in a 33' spool and is rated for 130A. The new Reference CCA cable is a large upgrade over the previous Shok CCA cable. Besides a more flexible jacket, the new cable has been upgraded to a higher strand count.

Strand Count: 2000 strands

Wire Type: CCA

Rating: 130A

Price: offer.... unsure on this particular one..

Also have 1 Shok Industries Entry 1/0 Fuse Holder

Shok Industries is proud to release their entry level ANL fuse holder. This holder is perfect for 1/0 cable and is very easy to work with. Requires the use of terminals for connecting cable.

Price 10.00 shipped sent as a gift.

Pics:

wire.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone that was interested please pm me again, pm box got full and I accidently deleted all my msgs trying to select a few.

I'll do a package deal on the whole lot if anyone is interested

still have everything right now ... sent ridin a pm with paypal for 4 awg but no response back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...