Lost the screws for my monoblock speaker outs

Participant count
  • Participant list

CoalMarx

CarAudio.com Newbie
Can anyone help me identify what size replacement screws i need to buy for my Edge EDA 1800.1 amp please? Its missing the screws that hold in the RCA wire and both speaker outputs. I have no idea how these have gone missing as the amp is brand new. Picture attached. Any help really appreciated.
20230930_130810.jpg

20230930_130815.jpg

Uggggh What??? Look like they are all present. RCA Wire???????????????? Look up and DownLoad your amplifier Manual and take a few minutes and read it

I see that the speaker wire allen screws are missing. What is the make/model of the amp?

On another note, clean up those input power and ground wires or get some ferrules or I see fire/smoke/disappointment in your future!

Last edited:
To me.. It looks like the Allen head screws are in the terminals on the speaker inputs on the amplifier. The negative looks like its in there and need to use the correct size to remove it. The positive looks like it is in there as well, but stripped out, unless my eyesight isn't seeing the pic correctly?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...