Like New Ray-Ban Aviators Model RB3362 F/S/T

dyeballer92
10+ year member

PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST!!!

Have money ready in hand/Everything is in working order unless stated otherwise/I DO NOT SHIP FIRST!/I Do not have paypal, I only take concealed cash (at your own risk) & money orders.Also I have over 50+feedback and people that will vouch for me im 100%LEGIT! Ask About me!

*NOTE: You the customer so that means you paying first then once payment gets in my hand the goods get shipped out that does not mean at the same time or me shipping first*

*ALL TRADES OR SALES ARE FINAL!!!"

Trades: Offer Up Anything!

Barely Used Gold Ray-Ban "Aviators" Model RB3362(No Scratches whatsoever)

Price:$95Shipped

DSC05997.jpg

DSC05998.jpg

these are the rayban from luxottica. are these the prescription "ROX" style? i work at luxottica here in ohio and i work with the rayban rox perscription glasses. i cut the lenses to shape and engrave the "RB" logo on the clear lenses and print the white "rayban" logo on the polarized lenses. nice price on these as well since they sell for around 140 new. this model is a pain in the arse to change the lenses...you have to take off the the ear peices just to open the frame lol. GLWS.

bump for you, i own a pair of raybans, very stylish :] maybe if you have in the next couple weeks, i shall grab this from you, i need moniez from my next pay check.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dyeballer92

10+ year member
dyeballer92
Crooked-I
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views