Lets See Whos In CO!

I lived in that piece of **** town (Grand Junction) for 8 years and moved back to san diego 7 years ago. I still have a lot of good friends there though.

Thornton Colorado here. And yes. Colorado is actually the fastest growing pot head state in thee US. Woooo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Eastern Plains.

Anyone know any shops w/references and/or indivisuals w/references that do mobile installs? Someone out of Aurora would be best. I'm out east of town on I-70. Because of the distance I am willing to pay a little extra on top of normal mobile rates. Or maybe if you don't know anyone maybe you know a resource I could use to find someone. Some kind of listing of folks who meet some kind of industry certification or something like that...If there even is such a resource available. I need someone to pull out stuff from a non working vehicle and reinstall in my new ride. Everything pulled (deck, two amps, tweets, rear deck 6x9s) and at least one amp reinstalled, maybe some speakers.

Found a CL ad that looks promising (though more investigation on my part is needed

Mobile Audio, Video, Security, and more..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies