l7's ****

so the number/ size of the subs hes runnign is irrelavent? or even what type of music he listens to?
of course. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

6 cube box ported at 34hz will do it big. i have the 08 and am breaking it in now. its in 3 cubes at 34hz. i have a ZX1000.1 with the gain at 1/4 and no bass boost (for break in) and its slowely getting louder and louder. its already half as loud as my 04 L7 which had the gains and boost up to get loud. i cant wait to finish the break in and get it wangin. im not going to touch the bass boost at all or anything. its cleaner and punchier (lol) than my 04. im likin it a lot

the plastic cover they have is CHEAAAAAP. i had two of them in my car and i had them fully powered the outer cone always broke in spands of 6 months. Look into the jbl p1224 and look at the quality they use

the plastic cover they have is CHEAAAAAP. i had two of them in my car and i had them fully powered the outer cone always broke in spands of 6 months. Look into the jbl p1224 and look at the quality they use
once again FAIL!

1531_fail.jpg

^hahahah omg that picture is priceless. like the others said for rap and the given power id run between 2.5-3 cubes....other than that you should be good to go

also kickers dont break if you treat them right....i had a pair of L7s last 4 years until i decided to have fun with a new proaudio amp and 3400 watts....

ok well i plan on giving them from 2.5-2.75per sub and what should i set my gains and bass boost and all the settings on the amp at

Its the Ohms you gotta watch out for, the ohms wear out after a while and you end up with like a 15 ohm woofer. This is on top of them locking up at rms. LOL!

Just crank all the settings and bridge your batteries it will wang mang!

Seriously go read the stickes in the amplifier section.

now your gonna run these woofers?

I've been doing back to back burps with 2000w+ on my L7 for over a year now without any problems at all. Hell, sometimes I even play an entire song with a lot of power on it. I've never had any problems. I don't understand how people come up with all these statements about the subs having a high failure rate. Some of the guys on this board have heard my setup and can confirm that it does get very loud for a single 15.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

redfish8

Banned
redfish8
us
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from