SOLD JVC AVX 710 DD Touchscreen for sale

tez4life
Premium Member

Premium Member
Mobile, Al
Just throwing this out there since its not having much luck being sold locally.

Specs can be found here, http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11815_JVC+KW-AVX710.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle

Unit is in great shape, plays everything very well. Im using the Giga Mp3 feature quite often, DVDs loaded down with mp3s is very nice. Picture quality is wonderful, DVDs look nice on the unit. Only real reason im selling it is I have something else on my mind.

Looking to get $250 shipped for it, im flexible with the price, but I have a limit to that lol, so be forwarned. Here are some pics,

Dd1-1.jpg

Dd2-1.jpg

Dd3-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I see it worked out for you. I miss it.
You not digging your eclipse? And yea, it was a nice HU, im kind of reconsidering this thread at the moment. Im going to leave it up for a day or so, and if i dont get any biters, im keeping it.

You not digging your eclipse? And yea, it was a nice HU, im kind of reconsidering this thread at the moment. Im going to leave it up for a day or so, and if i dont get any biters, im keeping it.
It is ok. It doesn't have DVD audio playback nor a remote. Also the two slots(one CD and one for DVD) aren't that great. I am looking at the JVC KW-NX7000 or something similar atm, so it will be up for sale soon.

It is ok. It doesn't have DVD audio playback nor a remote. Also the two slots(one CD and one for DVD) aren't that great. I am looking at the JVC KW-NX7000 or something similar atm, so it will be up for sale soon.

I got ya, im kind of on the fence, I wanted an active HU to be able to run my planned front stage, but I also like the ability to watch a DVD from time to time or just to show off a bit. More than likely, an JVC AVX 810 will replace this unit soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.