just got my CVX hooked up

Florida13
10+ year member

www.gatorsportsnation.com
Florida
i just built a custom box with my friend today.. put carpet over etc..

i have two brand new CVX kickers in my honda civic EX trunk.. omgggg they hit harddddd haha.

im using a 1220 logic amp right now.. two channel..

what do i have to do sop i dont blow my alternator???

also what amp should i get to reallyyy make them bump? or should i stay with that amp?

are subs d2 or d4? if their d4, get aq1200d //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i think d4.. im new to this stuff hah but they have two black plug ins and two reds in back of each sub..

4 ohm each

you can turn the gains down some if your worried about the alternator
or you can turn them up if you want it louder, also look for bass boost turn that all the way up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

well some people at school are telling me it wont do anything to my alternator...

they said i dont really need a compacitor right now either.

well some people at school are telling me it wont do anything to my alternator...
they said i dont really need a compacitor right now either.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif your in high school?

thanks buddy appreciate it... people like you are the reason other people from florida have such bad reputations, you have 2 CVXs and thats about the only thing you came close to doing right... judging by everything else you've said ... or sed or sad or whatever language you are speaking, i'm almost terrified to see pictures of this "custom box" that you and your buddy just got done doing. what you need to do is sell the CVX's to someone with a brain, and then go lick a 220v house outlet or something

thanks buddy appreciate it... people like you are the reason other people from florida have such bad reputations, you have 2 CVXs and thats about the only thing you came close to doing right... judging by everything else you've said ... or sed or sad or whatever language you are speaking, i'm almost terrified to see pictures of this "custom box" that you and your buddy just got done doing. what you need to do is sell the CVX's to someone with a brain, and then go lick a 220v house outlet or something
i believe in his other thread he said he made a port by cutting a hole in the side..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif never found if tht was actually the case tho

wow... why dont yall chill.. i dont know much.. i just started not long ago.. why cant i ask questions..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Florida13

10+ year member
www.gatorsportsnation.com
Florida13
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date