Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:jbl gto804 4ohm sub

Item(s) Description/Condition:like new. got them new and installed last weekend. used maybe 4 hrs. great little subs

Price:$90 shipped for pair

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

JBLgto804s007.jpg

How come you're selling? I'll be in Shreveport Thursday for work. Maybe we could work something out on these.
only cause i picked up some ID8's that have dual voice coils so it gives me more options . I like these. when I got my amp adjusted they really came alive. not too loud or overpowering , very musical. nice blend of bass with the rest of the soundstage.

really no reason to sell other than I got some dual 4 ohm subs coming.

if your in town we can meet. I will get them boxed up here in the next day.

I will be going out of town Friday and will not be back till Sunday. so if you want to meet it has to be thursday. thanks.

Wow.....that box looks huge for them!!!
I have a set I am waiting to put in. Well built lil subs for sure.

I notice the pic looks like it but its really not. its only 24 x 8 x 7 or something like that. around .40 per side. birtch wood. not perfect at all but it is smaller than it looks in the pic.

box was made to tuck back in the trunk against the rear seat.

Ah ok, .40 is perfect before displacement. Did they dig pretty deep for an 8? I know they don't have the output of a sundown or the likes, but do they get down?

Ah ok, .40 is perfect before displacement. Did they dig pretty deep for an 8? I know they don't have the output of a sundown or the likes, but do they get down?
depending on the music they do get after it. not like a 12 or something but certain songs with good bass they do very well. well enough I can crank on them and people will look and yet the bass is not crushing me at volume.

I am used to 10's or 12's ...usually just 1 of them...so these 2 8's are similar to a decent 10...better than the last 10 I had.

only changing for flexibility. I am not sure if the ID8v3 are going to be better or worse...lol...

I am going to sell these tonight...so if someone here was interested I will be open to deal till 8pm central time..then its just up to how soon I get the payment on the other forum where they are for sale also.

I dont have the time to drag this on so I am going to take some loss and move forward. already have other subs coming.

you said u wanted em gone

I am going to sell these tonight...so if someone here was interested I will be open to deal till 8pm central time..then its just up to how soon I get the payment on the other forum where they are for sale also.
I dont have the time to drag this on so I am going to take some loss and move forward. already have other subs coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...