its_ray_ray= Stupid Reatard That Sells Fraud Stuffs

The item was pictured. I think its both parties at fault here. OP should have verified and buyer should have verified again and payed attention to the screen shot. He got the amp exactly as described in the add and pics except the model number.

retard miss typed it im pretty sure u can comprehend even though miss spelt and not my fault because he stated what was for sale and like i said he had good refs but now days u never know but o wells i lost out already and nothins gonna change that unless a refund. and i owned a ta7804 and looked at pic it looked exactly the same length just didnt look at top right Wow i still dont think its my fault biotch should have posted right and not post on paypal saying that he posted in ad and link to a ta7402

He must have thought it was a 7804 even on his thread that he made saying it blew or whatever it said 7804.
if he didnt know why would he post that on the dispute thread(on paypal) that he stated it was a Ta7402 in the messages seems to me his a big fat lyin retard

retard miss typed it im pretty sure u can comprehend even though miss spelt and not my fault because he stated what was for sale and like i said he had good refs but now days u never know but o wells i lost out already and nothins gonna change that unless a refund and i owned a ta7804 and looked at pic it looked exactly the same length just didnt look at top right Wow i still dont think its my fault biotch should have posted right and not post on paypal saying that he posted in ad and link to a ta7402
do you know what a period is?

Probably everyone that tries to read your posts.
bro im pretty sure people can read it I have been gettin responses and this thread has gotten 3 pages long. You must have hard time comprehending it

hmmm they removed the link to the FS: thread.....why is that?
i wonder why too..... i dont give a fawk if u care CSU u still can read the my post not like its in jiberish or in sum spelt in all foreign language

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

danyopjr

10+ year member
Ay Be Be
danyopjr
Waianae,Oahu
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies