is this box any good

Participant count
  • Participant list

mutt_hollon
10+ year member

Mutt
Ok...Slowd N Throwd desgined this box for me..it was made for 2 12" L7's

The box's esternal dems. are 28 high, 15 deep, 38 wide....also the subs will be firing up at the roof

He said it was 6 cube....not sure if it is befor or after sub/ port and tuned to 32 Hz

what i want to know is would this box be about as good as i can get or should i get another design.......

ok so the max demensions you gave me were a lil too big sence they are 12s so i did some resizing and came up with 6 cubic ft. @ 32Hz

When you turn the box to face up the external dimensions will be:

28 inches height

15 inches deep

38 inches wide

ok my pics dont work...also i should have said it was going in a s-10 extended cab truck....

I gave you the external dems of the box but my pics didnt work....ill try to describe it better..

subs fire up....port is on the same side as subs....all one box (not chambered)...

port is 6" wide, 13.5" tall, and 20.5" long.....My 2 L7 will have around 650 to 700 watts RMS....

Will this box be good or do i need a new plan.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.