is phoenix gold octane-r okay?

balmo

im building a small system for my corolla. i found a phoenix gold octance-r 6.5 component speaker online at a very low price.

i was just wondering what are your comments for pg speakers. i hope there not on the same level as pyramid, boss, etc. im not a decerning audio enthuseast, just wanted my car to sound better than stock.

hey man..i have a corolla just like u..and i was thinking of getting the octane rs as well...they are great for the price..but i was able to get the xenon comps instead...

xenons have a much smoother tweet and have a good midrange respone but lacking midbass...

the octane r have better midbass..the tweet ive heard is still good but not as good as the xenons...

trust me..theyre not low level....go for them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.