Ipod touch and BNIB Sprint Phones

****, too bad I don't have sprint yet (switching when my AT&T is up) or I'd snag one of those Touch Pros off you.

GLWS.

****, too bad I don't have sprint yet (switching when my AT&T is up) or I'd snag one of those Touch Pros off you.
GLWS.
thanks.. you can always snag one up for when you do get sprint.. lol. pm me and I can work something out with you..lol

thanks.. you can always snag one up for when you do get sprint.. lol. pm me and I can work something out with you..lol
It actually works out better for me, that my AT&T isn't up until August. Hopefully by then the Touch Pro2 will be out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just to let everyone know...

I bought the used HTC Pro yesterday and got a tracking number today. He also sent me Hi Rez pic's when I asked for them.

dT

I bought the used HTC Touch Pro and the Ipod last week, and they both arrived today. The Ipod had never seen the light of day, 100% perfect as stated. The used Touch Pro looked brand new and came with everything including a very nice case... so did the Ipod.

I also activated the Touch Pro and with no problems what so ever.

100% positive feedback! Had my tracking #'s the next day.

If I had more money I would buy form him again.

dT

I bought the used HTC Touch Pro and the Ipod last week, and they both arrived today. The Ipod had never seen the light of day, 100% perfect as stated. The used Touch Pro looked brand new and came with everything including a very nice case... so did the Ipod.
I also activated the Touch Pro and with no problems what so ever.

100% positive feedback! Had my tracking #'s the next day.

If I had more money I would buy form him again.

dT
thanks for the good feedback man.. i am glad you like everything. I will be glad to make more deals with you!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BloodyGuts335i

10+ year member
Team DC
BloodyGuts335i
Morris County NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies