INVERTED subs in a wall?? how can I make that look good...

Participant count
  • Participant list

CoilBurner

Banned
Waco
Im thinking of doing 2 HDC318's in a wall behind the front row of my 03 Pathfinder. The baskets and motors are to pretty to hide and I want a wall, so I thought instead of doing subs up and port back and inverting them, I could mke an inveted sub wall.

Anyone have an idea on how I could make that good and strong??

I dont have exact max dimensions yet since I have to tear out my last install. but I know I have like 55" width from door panel to door panel, was 32" height with the rear seat folded but if I can take it out Ill get a few inches more!!

I was thinking of going full fiberglass since I wanna get the most out of the area behind my front row of seats so I can still have some trunk for bateries and amps and such, with a wood baffle or something to conform to the shape of my car, still have to see if the top half of my rear seats can be removed completely instead of folding down flat, so I can get more height and maybe stack the 18's on one side...

Im stumped on how to showoff the motors in a daily ground pounder...

I dunno, would love some ideas!! Im not set of power yet but probly 3k rms per sub or so in 12 cubes net is what Id be shooting for

Pics soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.