inside info on AA?

I think the prices will also go up to be more competitive. I mean to some degree everyone believes that more money = better sub. I think their prices were so low that they may have actualy lost them some buisness. $70 for a subwoofer, it must not be that good! but throw a $150 price tag on it and wow it's a good deal because it's cheaper than a W6 and can compete with it.

Seriously, now that they have their name out there why not increase the price?

People on this forum no not the MAJORITY of people in car audio, and most would not believe that there are better subs than their W3's etc for less money.

I just hope their prices don't go up to much, or I can find a second 10" assassin because I was stupid and only bought one. I took felt like well it's $70 so I'l get one and test it out, and get another if they really are as good as people say. Now I can only fill in one side of my box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Since they are being re-tooled, now I will have to buy two of them for more money. BTW, just because they are IMPROVING a subwoofer, does NOT mean it will cost more to produce it. Sure the cast basket is a bit more, as is a tripple stack magent, but in general, just because there is an improvement does not = more money. I gaurante that the extra money we pay will cover these changes and then some. I just wish I could order online I hate having to go through dealers...

I really like my Assassin and I think my firends do as well.

http://www.ascendantaudio.com

Announcement from Ascendant Audio!!

Ascendant Audio has been steadily growing larger every day since its inception. Our products are also becoming more and more popular and selling much faster and in larger quantities. Looking at our company, you will see that every product is currently out of stock. Because of the increased popularity in our speaker drivers, batches of products that were supposed to keep us in stock for nearly half a year have been disappearing in less than a month.

It has become clear that Ascendant Audio needs to grow even larger to keep up with demand for our products. However, we do not want to abandon the market that has made us who we are today. As a result, we have been making some new and incredible plans behind the scenes now for some time.

Ascendant Audio is pleased to announce that we are partnering up with Scott Atwell. For those of you that don’t know who Scott is, we will give him a brief introduction: Scott founded the company Resonant Engineering (RE) and designed all of their subwoofers. Scott has since moved on and now owns Fi Car Audio.

What does this all mean? Better products, better pricing and better service. We will offer our highest quality products to date. We also have a couple new surprises planned in regards to subwoofers! Beyond this, every current subwoofer line has since been upgraded and fine-tuned even further than we had initially planned before the partnership took place.

This means a slightly longer wait for new product, but it also means that we will almost never run out of stock on product again. Everything will now be manufactured in Las Vegas in our new build house.

Updates on the new drivers including specs, pricing and availability will slowly be added onto our new website. We simply ask for your patience as we take Ascendant Audio to the next level. We are looking forward to an incredible future in the car audio world.

All the best,

Chad Kuypers

Ascendant Audio

yeah, imma hold off buying 2 x 12" infinity perfects and see what AA has to offer....

any date on product delivery?
i'd be interested in that as well as a simple product announcement date.

i have some time to kill but i'd at least like to know whats going to be offered, prices, and if theres a decent pre-order, i'd like to jump on that.

Products are some time down the road...but will be worth the wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

man im going to cry!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif i just spent all my money on my new hd315 sholda of waited...

Bout creamed ma jeans when I read the announcement. One more question though. I don't really care about the new products at this point, as I already have most of my system put together. What I want to know is where are my **** Poly Mids????? (last piece of the system and they've been out for forever:crap: )

Products are some time down the road...but will be worth the wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.
when you say down the road, do you mean like 2 months.

or more like 4-6 months?

~Magick_Man~

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.