Infinity Kappa any good?

Kappa Series KAPPA32.7CF 3-1/2" two-way loudspeaker

I am looking into getting these for my car dont need any door speakers or back speakers just need some sound coming out in my loud hot rod so i dont get so bored driving looking for street races. I am using a 880prs and was thinking about buying these speakers. Has anyone had experience with these?

The mid-bass is useless. The mids and highs are pretty good, but if cranked, will get harsh quickly.

Not bad for their price, but again..lack midbass.

They are 3.5" speakers, so you can't expect any sort of bass or midbass. Will they be the only speakers in your system?

To increase the volume you can take them to, think about getting bass blockers from Parts Express. These will block low frequencies, allowing small speakers to play louder.

In my experience, Infinity makes some of the worst sounding comps overpriced comps in the buisness.

If you want tinny sounding mids with complete lack of midbass, with super harsh tweeters, which all distort very easily, then Infinty comps are for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.