Indiana competitions????????

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm from Indy but I'm sure as hell not doin any comps. I'd like to go to one if there's any around ever. I know an Ovation down in Greenwood had a lil one about a year ago. I don't know if it was dbDrags or anything like that.

I might try getting into some competitions next year after I get some good equipment. That'll be a lil while though.

Yeah i hear that..i gotta save a lil more before id be competitive....for now ive just put everything in to iasca rules. Do you know anyone in indy that installs alarms?

There is a place here on the southside in Beech Grove that installs alarms. Its called Sound Connection. It's a smaller place and they do decent work. They put an alarm on my brothers old car. I think there's a place up in Castleton area called Exotic Imports, Indy Imports? something along those lines. They do just about everything for those ricer cars and they sell alarms up there. They can probly install an alarm for ya too.

Any of you guys from Indiana know where you can buy 1/2" plexiglass? I'm tryin to find some for my new install over the summer. Wanna get a head start on some things so I can get right to work after school's out.

Haha wow dude second on my list of things to do today is to find some 3/4in plexi...Hopefully someone will get on here and post where to find it but if not ill let you know when i find out.

Slaymon-Would you be interested in 1"? I dont know what kind of box your building but most recomend 1" or more for boxes...I found a place in indy that sells 4'x8' sheets for a sweet deal. Would you be interested in splitting a sheet? It would wind up being like $80 a peice.....let me know and we can get in touch.

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I'll have to pass now. I'm headin back up to Purdue in a couple days and I need the money for books and that kinda crap. Sorry for the late notice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.