Im new here, just a few questions.

The door panels are built with 8" subs stock. It wasn't that hard.
I'm sure they were, but I'm also sure that the subs that you want to put in will be much better than the crap that came from the factory. This being said, I'm sure you'll need to deaden, seal the doors better.

im taking it you already bought the speakers?

if not, my advice is to go with what everyone else is saying... just buy a really high end set of comps for the doors... 8" subs are going to do nothing but make your door panels and outer door skins rattle like hell and sound like complete ass... if you dont want the "gangster rattle" from your car, dont put 8" subs in the doors cause that's what you're gonna get

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.