I'm gonna regret asking this but...

Alrite so i have found a 12" Fully loaded Fi BL and a 12" Fi Q the price difference is only $15 ne one got an opinion on which i should go wit???

also if i run 1200 watts at 4 ohms and 1200 watts at 2 ohms would there be more or the same volt draw... cuz rite now im at 1200watts @ 4 ohms and my lights dim a little bit and i dont want my volts to drop ne more .... just curious

.... i just bread my dog and i got 500 bucks cash...
Umm, did you do that so your dumb ass could get bumps? Way to abuse your animal. Guess it's better than the alternative of selling your seed in the off-chance another you is running around someday.

and i got 1000 in checkin for what ever and then i got another 3 grand in savings for future shlt then i got 6k in a mutual fund but i wont be spendin that... i got some1 locally who is willin to buy my L5's so i will be basically tradin my L5's for the XXX or MX and maybe 150 cash... THUS money isnt that bigo deal i jsut dont want to waste it ... theres a reason why i got this much cash while im still in high school and dont got a job... i dont waste a penny

Oh and BTW - Taking a plasma cutter to the steel in the rear section of that BMW is going to significantly reduce your body strength. Somehow I doubt you care.

im a lil confused on ur comment about my dog... but ne way as far as they car goes after i get the btl in there im going to put steel brackets in its place im not stupid i know what im doing

sry it just annoys me when ppl do pointless posts
yea.

Umm, did you do that so your dumb ass could get bumps? Way to abuse your animal. Guess it's better than the alternative of selling your seed in the off-chance another you is running around someday.
yea, that's some scummy **** there. :thumbsdown:

im a lil confused on ur comment about my dog... but ne way as far as they car goes after i get the btl in there im going to put steel brackets in its place im not stupid i know what im doing
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Mozilla caught 7 spelling errors and some pretty nasty sentence structure. Nope your not stupid.... Ignorant? Maybe...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Mozilla caught 7 spelling errors and some pretty nasty sentence structure. Nope your not stupid.... Ignorant? Maybe...
i dont really give a shlt bout spellin on here theres no point.... if ya can read it its all good but thanks for the pointless post.... quick question... are u really that pathetic that u gotta get on here to be a dipshit like that???? how bout u go do something porductive wit ur time???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.