Illest Accord

The car looks good, but i guess i am not from the SPL side of things when it comes to the install. I mean it looks to me like you just put a big ass ported box in the trunk. If you have more of a complete install to show let us see it, if not i guess i just do not understand the point of a box in the trunk and what makes it so special.
Its kinda hard for me to have a 4cubicft install while keeping it ported,and i dont and ever plan on enter competions based on appearance. I'm satisfied with the sound,while still keeping the box simple and decent. I hope to get it metered someday. But i do appreciate ur feedback,although i didnt like the remark.

now comparing the SX to the SE. I loved my SE! though i wished i had it sealed,but the SX is outrageouswhen it comes to booming bass. I sold my SE to one of my friends and bought the SX. He has my SE in a 2cuft sealed,i heard it i loved the cllarity. I wish i had kept the SE and bought another SE and make em' sealed.

oh and the trunk rattles like sh!t!!! I have the eDead V3 but that stuff *****..I plan on using SS damplifier pro and rattle pad late this summer,after i get the window tint.

very nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

illest Accord would be this

accord3.jpg

lol j/k

...I miss air ride //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

im really feeling the 2004 accord coupe a guy has one at my school slammed on like some 18" racing wheels , wit a nice body kit, all blacked out, that car is sweet, i know it sux to not have pics

Haha first post.

Nice to see another 6th Gen Accord Sedan around these parts.

I'm Andy. Ever go to Everything-Honda.com or V6p.net? Those are 6th gen accord havens. You should check those sites out.

Anyway, you really do need to drop that mabba jabba asap. I'm running on Tein Basic coilovers.

Lookin' forward to absorbing the massive amounts of car audio information from this forum, I know enough to partcipate in basic level conversations. But I'd love to get more in-depth and technical.

-Andy

sig2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.