if your windshield is tinted, post pics here

my moms 08 gs350

15% all around, 35% w/s

when the suns not right on it, you can tell its tinted even with the whole interior being tan

DSCF2491.jpg

DSCF2494.jpg

DSCF2492.jpg

another pic of the MINI, and weston's yukon, my car in the background, and my dads excursion (5 on the excursion, no w/s tho)

CIMG2207.jpg

CIMG2186.jpg

Nothing on our cars, but my 55yo mother in law got pulled over for tint up here. She has a 99 jetta that had an extremely light tint on front doors, had to peel it off at the side of the road or take a ticket.

And when I say extremely light, it looked like the window was just smoked. No problem seeing in. Then you see other people driving around with 15% or darker with no problem.

Nothing on our cars, but my 55yo mother in law got pulled over for tint up here. She has a 99 jetta that had an extremely light tint on front doors, had to peel it off at the side of the road or take a ticket.
And when I say extremely light, it looked like the window was just smoked. No problem seeing in. Then you see other people driving around with 15% or darker with no problem.
depends on the cop i guess. my mom had like an 01 volvo all black with 5% all around (no w/s tint though) and never got a ticket, then we sold it to a friend of theirs, and she said she got pulled over like 3 times then finally just took it off. ive been getting stopped alot lately, since i started my new job..depends where u drive at.

depends on the cop i guess. my mom had like an 01 volvo all black with 5% all around (no w/s tint though) and never got a ticket, then we sold it to a friend of theirs, and she said she got pulled over like 3 times then finally just took it off. ive been getting stopped alot lately, since i started my new job..depends where u drive at.
Im proud to say never got a tint ticket. Although I did get pulled over for my headlights. Had a $90 ticket. Went to court told them I took it off. Dropped my ticket:D On the way back from court stopped by the hobby store bought the headlight tint. 4 hours after my court, headlights were tinted again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I want to get mine redone I have 15 % tint on back and side doors . I want 5 % on side leave 15% on back window does any body no of good window tinter in Tn kinda close to Knoxville that has really good price?

so i get in my car this morning to be greeted by a huge 7-8" crack from a pebble or something that flew and hit it on the interstate im assuming yesterday (heard something but its where my strip is on the top which is 5% + 15% so its hard to see it)

great

As long as all these idiots dont pile into me at night..whatever, I really like it when they tint the windshield and the head lights too, It's great to see people trying so hard to win the darwin award!
^ never driven a tinted car.

^ never driven a tinted car.

I have a feather light metalized tint all around my cars, though if you look at my car you cant tell it has a tint (it's just for temp/UV)

And no I am have never driven a heavily tinted car with tinted headlights down a long dark road... nor have I ever put a fork in the power outlet; as I don't need to experience it to know it's a DUMB idea.

Your probably one of the people that wears sunglasses at night too right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.