Ideas for Treo ssi 15 in a hatchback

Participant count
  • Participant list

CaptM
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WA
Looking for some suggestions on my first box build. Sub is a Treo ssi 15 and I plan on powering it with about 1000 watts it is going into a hatchback very similar to an integra but a little bigger and the rear seat will be folded down flat about 70% of the time. Im not sure what to tune at or what sub/port configuration to go with. Any ideas or help will be appreciated. The max dimensions are 38in length 33in width and 20in max height. There is lots of rear window to bounce off of but I'm not sure I want the sub right under the rear window, its not tinted yet. Also if bandpass will hit harder? I'd like to show off my sub but I really want to hit lows. I will try to get a couple pics of the car up when I find my phone.

Sub up, port back 2.5 cubes net after displacement. 25 sq in port area 17.5 inch long. Give it 1000 watts at 1 or 4 ohm and let it do it's thang! Nice to meet you today, good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.