ib subs

RMF419
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Is anyone familiar with the db line of subs? I have 4 subs setup in winSId. The FI IB 15, the Dayton IB385, and the db 15 entry level along with the 7415 by Volfenhag. They all look pretty good; in that particular order. Should I go the cheap way out or will it be worth it to go with the FI or Dayton. I was worry about mechanical failures for the two cheapo's.

Thanks folks, I will take a look at the m5 also. I was thinking going cheap may in the end be more expensive. Also looking at the jbl and infinity stuff.

Acoustic elegance IB woofers are probably top of the price/performance ratio. The sub itself was put on the klippel over on diyma recently. Very good results, awesome motor and 21mm of xmax or so and at a great price too. aespeaker.com

The AE IB15 I have heard several times IB, Amazing sub. I have run IB several times and the IDQv2 subs have served me well. If I was getting ready to do a new install I would be looking hard at the IA Flatlyne and AE IB15. Both the installs I heard these they sounded amazing and will still get loud without loosing composure.

This is my list for IB:

IA Flatlyne

IDQ15v2

AE IB15

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.