IA or Fi

Which sub?

• Fi BTL 18"

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • IA DR 21"

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
FYI. The DR does not come in a 21. Also, a more fair comparison would be the DP vs. the BTL. I rep IA all the way, but I am biased (for very good reasons). The BTL is a fantastic woofer and deserves all the respect in the world. I would love to see another IA owner, but Fi makes a killer product also.

FYI. The DR does not come in a 21. Also, a more fair comparison would be the DP vs. the BTL. I rep IA all the way, but I am biased (for very good reasons). The BTL is a fantastic woofer and deserves all the respect in the world. I would love to see another IA owner, but Fi makes a killer product also.
What are you talking about, you rep IA all the way and you do not even know they make a 21" DR, thats a good one:laugh:

The DR is avaliable in 21" I know this because I have the DR / DP / and Warden in the 21" version //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For what purpose ?

For super low-end performance I'd pick the DR as it will have more displacement being a larger cone size.

The BTL should meter louder and handle a bit more juice, though.

Im a Fi fan all the way. Iv heard some some Ia subs that get down very nicley but Iv also seen alot of problems come from the company with there subs but nothing that wasnt taken care of by Ia. Scott has just always been fantastic to me with everything Iv ordered from him so I give him my buisness.

I do think the Deathpenalty would be a better comparison to the btl but I would still go with the fi sub as far as quality and power handling goes.

Also Fi has some bad ass custom option they can do to the motor as far as cooling goes and if you email them and know what you want they can do all kind of stuff with longer coils and extra spiders and leads depending on your application.

What are you talking about, you rep IA all the way and you do not even know they make a 21" DR, thats a good one:laugh:
No need to be a prick since it is not listed anywhere as an available cone size. Just to clarify my IA status, I rep them to the degree that I run their subs exclusively and that's it. I don't sell them or anything like that. You should definitely work on your tact when correcting someone for something like this. I was simply trying to help the OP of this topic. I apologize for not being correct, but that does not mean you should feel you need to address me with the statement above. Learn to have respect for others and good luck with your Warden build.

I just double checked my info with my IA contact to verify the status of a 21" DR. I stand corrected since it is available. I still hold to my opinion that the DR should not be compared to the BTL. A more fair comparison is the DP to the BTL.

No need to be a prick since it is not listed anywhere as an available cone size. Just to clarify my IA status, I rep them to the degree that I run their subs exclusively and that's it. I don't sell them or anything like that. You should definitely work on your tact when correcting someone for something like this. I was simply trying to help the OP of this topic. I apologize for not being correct, but that does not mean you should feel you need to address me with the statement above. Learn to have respect for others and good luck with your Warden build.
I just double checked my info with my IA contact to verify the status of a 21" DR. I stand corrected since it is available. I still hold to my opinion that the DR should not be compared to the BTL. A more fair comparison is the DP to the BTL.
Lol u mad ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied