I Need Cars For Photoshoot Sunday!! Serious

j0ne
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
la
Hey whats up guise...I have a photoshoot coming up sunday and some of the cars have backed out...i have models and equipment and a space ready to go...I just nede you and your car!!

When: Sunday, Feb 8th 9:30am-1PM

Where: Antelope Valley

HIT ME UP ASAP!!

thanks alot!

Jon

wtf
don't be too detailed w/ your info now
i figured if you were interested, you would send me a message...asking for more details...kinda like you just did...so i'll pm u if ur interested?

if you wanted to be serious for this soon include a number/email to reach you faster..
i'll be happy to call any one interested right now to discuss.

this is not some BS...i have been putting this together for a couple months. some **** fell through, I only have 2 or 3 show cars...I want 5.

Anyone interested???

how much u paying?
probono.

this is why i am on CA.com

if I wanted to pay someone, i wouldnt post on here.

you will get free food, a free car wash, and get to watch girls prance around your car half naked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.