i hope they die!!!!

My dumb stupid ass never wants to be sponsored, thank you very much.

The products/install should speak for themself not require stickers and **** everywhere. Just my opinion.

so if you dont want to be sponsored or have any clue as to what goes along with having a sponsorship then stfu... thats why he had the stickers it was for his sponsorship... idiot

You're extremely ignorant, aren't you?

I simply stated that when you have a car that is VERY well known, has a lot of work done to it and obviously worth a lot of money, even if you have to leave it out one night, you should take some extra precautions. I never said that he did it or that putting stickers for sponsors is stupid, simply that he should have expected the worst and taken the extra steps to ensure it's safety, even if it was only for a night.

It's quite amusing to hear your commentary when you can't even read what was said when it's not put out for you in black and white.

You're extremely ignorant, aren't you?
I simply stated that when you have a car that is VERY well known, has a lot of work done to it and obviously worth a lot of money, even if you have to leave it out one night, you should take some extra precautions. I never said that he did it or that putting stickers for sponsors is stupid, simply that he should have expected the worst and taken the extra steps to ensure it's safety, even if it was only for a night.

It's quite amusing to hear your commentary when you can't even read what was said when it's not put out for you in black and white.

wow so your dumbass replies again... *waves*

just my .02

i know jason personally and if you knew the jason i knew you would know that he didnt do this on purpose... first some of you are dumb as hell for thinking what you are thinking... just let me add some insite for your dumbass

we all know steve meade who had his prized civic jacked and stolen right out of his drive way.. over 20 mins in his driveway... now this is a car that has been featured in several mags.. won plenty of awards WITH AN ALARM.. jacked.. rims, system, all just gone... RIGHT OUT OF HIS DRIVEWAY.. but hell i guess he did it himself for the dumbasses on here who watch csi.. so does that mean that meade did it for insurance money??? give me a ****ing break...

its easy to sit there and pick something apart until you have that same thing happen to you... you guys have no idea how it feel to have your heart and soul poured into a car and taken away... now i dont know what the hell happened that night as i wasnt there.. but i do know jason.. and i dont think he did it for any insurance money at all... if any of you were REAL competitors you would know what im saying... money has nothing to do about it.. time... testing... blood.. sweat.. tears... thats something you cant replace... and for all you dumb ass noobs out there stfu.... can you show any proof on how loud you are??

again just my .02
Why did u make another account to back ur story up? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D Im just fuking with ya man. I beleive it, and if someone says different. Who gives a damn... its the INTERNETZ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Just close the thread and get as much money as u can from the insurance... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

we all know steve meade who had his prized civic jacked and stolen right out of his drive way.. over 20 mins in his driveway... now this is a car that has been featured in several mags.. won plenty of awards WITH AN ALARM.. jacked.. rims, system, all just gone... RIGHT OUT OF HIS DRIVEWAY.. but hell i guess he did it himself for the dumbasses on here who watch csi.. so does that mean that meade did it for insurance money??? give me a ****ing break...
steve meade didnt have but liability insurance on his civic, if he was gonna commit fraud, he woulda said, thank god i upped it back to full coverage 2 weeks ago...

Man, if the insurance company wants to do you that way, fight back. If your out well over 10-15k its worth it to go to arbitration over it. Esspecially if you have reciepts for at least all the products used in and on the car. You might not get all your labor back but at least you'll be able to recoupe the equipment costs.

how the hell did the alty survive the fire?

carpicsburned034.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.